Are you interested in being a National or International Trainer?
Be a Trainer in your own town, country, neighbor countries, or more – all around the world?
Then this is something for you!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Trainer Bureau program has been created to serve the clubs and members. These trainers are ready to serve your event with some great high-quality training sessions.
The idea behind the program is to help both trainers and conference organisers in finding each other. By creating a standard of trainer accreditation we aim at improving the overall quality of workshops in District 108 as well as acknowledging the most experience speakers of Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
IF YOU ARE A TRAINER
- You get a District-wide recognition of your competences
- You will be easily found by potential workshop-takers
- You will have more opportunities to gain experience and share your knowledge
IF YOU ARE A CONFERENCE ORGANIZER
- You have now easy access to the best trainers of our District
- You can choose from a variety of topics
- You can easily check the trainers’ experience
THE CLUB 5-STAR QUALITY SCALE
Our CLUB 5-STAR system means that each trainer has attained the following rating and is, therefore, qualified to speak about any of the Toastmaster subjects they are proficient in:
Completed at least:
- Finished Level 2 Pathways or CC;
- Participated in Club Officer Training (COT);
- Delivered one club educational workshop (minimum 20 minutes);
- Served on a club committee for a minimum of 12 months.
- Reached D108 Trainer Bureau 1st level criteria;
- Finished Level 3 Pathways or CC;
- Completed “From Speaker to Trainer” course as trainer or attendee;
- Delivered an Area/Division workshop at Club Officer Training (COT) (minimum 20 minutes).
- Reached D108 Trainer Bureau 2st level criteria;
- Finished Level 4 Pathways or CC;
- Completed a High-Performance Leadership (HPL) Project;
- Delivered District Officer Training (DOT) or Toastmasters Learning Institute (TLI) (minimum 20 minutes).
- Reached D108 Trainer Bureau 3rd level criteria;
- Finished Pathway or ACB;
- Delivered a Youth Leadership Program (YLP) or the Speechcraft Course;
- Recorded one webinar for the District 108.
- Reached D108 Trainer Bureau 4th level criteria;
- Reached DTM;
- Delivered a workshop or keynote at District conferences or International Convention.
IMPORTANT! Any queries, please get in touch with the Program Quality Team
If you are a trainer, a coach or a workshop speaker, you can easily join the program – it is enough to fill in the application form!
If you have any questions regarding the program please contact the Program Quality Director team at email@example.com